Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I can see the top of the hill, now

I think my youth is officially over. Most countries seem to define "youth" as 26 and under, and my body's showing me signs that this is about right.

About a week ago, I found my first grey hair. It was in my side-burn, and I had Bry promptly rip it out.

This weekend, Bry and I went out to Stu and Zoe's goodbye party and drank too much. For the first time in my life, I had a hangover that lasted, not one, but two days!

And now, I'm starting to get sleeping problems. A few times a week I wake up in the middle of the night and just toss and turn for an hour or two. Mid-night insomnia. Not fun.

Oh, and I'm turning into a whiner, apparently (see above).

A friend of mine, who's a doctor, was telling me humans peak at 30 years of age. In all capacities: mentally, physically, sexually, etc. Then it's all downhill, after that! ...anyone care to comment?

|